Maintenance Support Specialist
Our client, an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Support Specialist. Company is seeking an experienced Maintenance Professional who has a high degree of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) knowledge to join the Maintenance Support Group, in the role of Maintenance Support Specialist. The Maintenance Support Specialist will work closely with the company's operating facilities to provide training and guidance to Maintenance Supervisors and other employees involved in the maintenance management process. The incumbent will also work in partnership with other company functional groups to ensure all plant maintenance related activities are well coordinated and executed. Extensive travel throughout North America is required.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide maintenance process and procedures training (for plant stationary and mobile equipment) to employees at operating facilities.
- Guide the development and continuous improvement activities of the company-wide community of Maintenance Supervisors in accordance with the company's Asset Management program.
- Deliver various customized maintenance process and procedures training modules to end users in plants and offices across the company.
- Assist in conducting maintenance maturity and sustainability assessments in partnership with operating facilities.
- Substantial travel required – up to 50%. Travel throughout the US and Canada.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of 5 years of industrial experience including at least 3 years in an area of Frontline Maintenance Supervision (fixed plant or mobile equipment) with high degree of competence in mentoring and coaching
- Post-Secondary Education in a related technical field.
- High degree of proficiency in the use of CMMS (ex: JD Edwards or SAP) for proactively managing maintenance activities in asset-intensive manufacturing or mining operations.
- Able to effectively build relationships with, and communicate to large groups (technical and non-technical), and to employees at all levels within the organization (front line to executive management).
Cement & Lime