endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large 500 person Manufacturing Company located in Jackson Michigan is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor
The Maintenance Supervisor
will be responsible for:
- Executing all the activities & assigned projects within the plant and for the efficient and effective use of department / shift manpower, materials, parts and other resources under his/her supervision.
- For the development of the group of journeyman and technicians under his/her supervision into well-trained, committed, and spirited “maintenance team”.
- Providing equipment-related expertise and technical guidance to ensure proper work execution.
- Coordinate maintenance efforts between shifts to achieve orderly & accurate changeover to quickly resolve downtime carry over issues then discuss long term fixes to plaguing issues
- Participates in daily maintenance meetings to discuss downtime and corrective actions based off plant needs
- Guide shift to maintain CMMS information accuracy and effectiveness to include work orders, PM tasks and detailed information as required
- Be involved with continuous improvements on PM system & job functions are serving proper purpose to eliminate downtime.
- High School Diploma required but an Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 10+ years work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years working as a Supervisor in a plant manufacturing environment
- Journeyman’s Card in general maintenance, machine repair, electrical, millwright, or equivalent is a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.