Large Manufacturing Company based in Humboldt Tennessee is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Troubleshoot and problem solve equipment downtime situations.
- Mentor others to use data and the scientific approach to problem solving.
- Create an environment that continuously measures and improves equipment uptime.
- Manage Maintenance work orders including: Priority, Assignment, Estimated Time to Complete and Actual Time to Complete
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- High School Diploma & 7+ years’ experience * OR * Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Machining and Assembly processes, equipment, fixturing and tooling.
- Excellent customer support skills to serve Machining and Assembly.