Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor.
The Maintenance Supervisor will create a safe environment and lead the workday for the team of Millwrights. Primary function is to bring leadership, organization, and promote critical thinking-solutions with your team of millwrights ensuring daily, weekly, and annual maintenance job execution is performed at a high level. Position reports to the Maintenance Manager and will work closely with another Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Planner, Production Supervisors, and a Plant Engineer.
- Schedules and supervises the work to maintain equipment to meet production requirements.
- Oversees the work performed by maintenance crews and outside contractors.
- Manages any urgent or breakdown jobs as required to keep equipment running and minimize downtime.
- Provides development of direct reports and motivates staff resulting in a reliable and competent workforce.
- Prepare material and labor estimates to develop project cost estimates and plant budgets.
- Monitor the acquisition and use of materials to meet productivity and budgetary goals.
- Maintain time, work order, material, equipment, and other mechanical shop records.
- Plans the schedules of the staff including assigning work and overtime as required to meet maintenance needs.
- Participate in the supervisory maintenance on-call rotation program.
- Participate in the implementation of plant projects.
- 5 years of mechanical repair and maintenance experience
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Good interpersonal skills, handling confrontation, organizational and communication skills. Working with people, aligning, and motivation to ensure a job is done safe, timely, and proper is critical
- Prior experience working with heavy industrial machinery and equipment
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com