endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in Dry Ridge KY is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensures all maintenance activities in a facility are appropriately carried out.
- Maintaining and upholding the safety, quality, and standards of an organization.
- Keeping a record of all maintenance and service activities conducted and maintaining a cycle of the same.
- Filing purchase orders and other documentations for the procurement of spare and replacement parts.
- Provide leadership to skilled trades and maintenance group resulting in better machine uptime and extended machine life.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve equipment downtime situations. Quickly and logically determine and resolve root problems.
- Manage maintenance work orders including: priority, assignment, estimated time to complete, actual time to complete
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar technological degree
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Previous experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing environment , union experience preferred
- Background in preventative maintenance / familiarity with CMMS systems preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems in a logical fashion that identifies and resolves true root cause
- Knowledge of automation and assembly processes, including understanding of PLC's