endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor
- Coordinates maintenance activities as directed by the manager.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by the PM program; testing systems and equipment, restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty components and parts.
- Assist in all items associated with the quality, production, safety and DOS programs.
- Manage skilled trades, and plant services of 50+ employees.
- 7 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment *or *
- 3 years working in Maintenance Supervision
- In-depth knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance, continuous improvement, predictive/preventive maintenance programs, and proven effectiveness in MTTF/MTBF reductions.
- Experience in managing a maintenance department of several different trades groups.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and Kanban.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.