endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is leading a search for a Maintenance Supervisor in Toledo Ohio. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating craft workers who perform mechanical and electrical maintenance on plant equipment.
- Ensure daily and weekly maintenance schedules are executed in an efficient manner
- Responsible for job preparation activities, including assignment of craftsmen to jobs, reviewing scope of work, identifying and communicating changes to plan, verifying availability of materials and tools, and confirming schedule viability
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators on a continuous basis in order to gauge efficiency and cost effectiveness within the maintenance execution process cycle of work identification, planning, scheduling, work execution, and continuous improvement
- Actively provide feedback on performance of maintenance process and sub processes that impact execution
- Identify deviations from maintenance plan and assign tasks appropriately to correct or minimize impact
- Associates Degree, Journeyman card OR Relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of experience supervising in a heavy industrial environment
- Strong mechanical background (preferably with experience in pipe materials, specifications, fittings, seals, water piping/pumping systems, compressible fluid piping/pumping systems, welding, conveying equipment, gearing/bearings/power transmission, rigging/iron working, machining procedures, tolerances, use of power/hydraulic tools, high temperature refractory clipping and refractory
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.