endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in Battle Creek Michigan is looking for Maintenance Supervision.
- Lead Maintenance Technicians in Troubleshooting and Repair of Machines
- Perform Preventive / Predictive Maintenance activities
- Mechanics Repair (electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics)
- Electrical Repair - Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replace damaged or broken wires and cables
- Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, motors and position-sensing devices
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanics, hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Minimum 5 years previous Maintenance experience working in a manufacturing plant environment
- 1+ year supervision
- High School Diploma or GED