endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Jackson Michigan area is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor that will be responsible for the work execution of all activities and assigned projects within the plant. They will assist the Maintenance Manager to run an efficient and effective department/shift manpower, materials, parts and other resources under their supervision.Job Duties
- Direct all planned job packages for completeness and correctness then assigns priority of how work will be completed.
- Participates in daily maintenance meetings to discuss downtime and corrective actions based off plant needs
- Coordinate maintenance efforts between shifts to achieve orderly & accurate changeover to quickly resolve downtime carry over issues then more importantly discuss long term fixes to plaguing issues
- Manages personnel via evaluation, training, and communication.
- Maintains all work areas in a safe and orderly fashion according to plant & 5S standards.
- Be involved with continuous improvements on PM system & job functions are serving proper purpose to eliminate downtime.
- High School Diploma
- 8+ years of experience in industrial maintenance or plant experience required.
- 3+ years as a Supervisor
- Proficient in foundry operation, setup, manufacturing tooling design, lean concepts, experience in grinding, balancing and drilling operations, automation, logic, mechanical, design, and implementation.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.