Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor
- Coordinate maintenance activities as directed by Manager.
- Maintains function & reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by the PM program; testing systems & equipment, restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty components and parts.
- Assist in all items associated with the quality, production, safety and DOS programs.
- Manage a unionized skilled trades, and plant services of 50+ employees.
- Monitor employee attendance and assist in maintaining attendance records along with maintaining discipline within the departments.
- Maintain daily timekeeping, EMAINT orders, and all records in regards to the maintenance program.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order.
- 8+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment (or) 4 years maintenance experience and a Bachelor Degree
- Total Productive Maintenance, continuous improvement, predictive/preventive maintenance programs, and proven effectiveness in MTTF/MTBF reductions.
- Technical experience of Journeymen level.
- Proven ability to appropriately assess and manage risk factors.
- Experience in managing a maintenance department of several different trades groups.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and Kanban.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.