endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is a rapidly growing provider of talent acquisition solutions across North America. We help companies get the right people in the right places with a proven method to locate, attract, select, and acquire its most important resource – its people. We also introduce exceptional career opportunities to our talent base and candidate pool. We accomplish this mission through the delivery of our suite of services to include Professional Direct Placement, Professional Contract Staffing, and RPO solutions. endevis is a 4-time award winner of the Inc. 500/ 5000 list of the fastest growing privately held companies. We lay claim to over 10,000 annual placements through our 10 offices and 135 Consultants.
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintains function & reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by the PM program; testing systems & equipment, restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty components and parts.
- Assist in all items associated with the quality, production, safety and DOS programs.
- Manage a unionized skilled trades, and plant services of 50+ employees.
- Monitor employee attendance and assist in maintaining attendance records along with maintaining discipline within the departments.
- Maintain daily timekeeping, EMAINT orders, and all records in regards to the maintenance program.
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order.
- 8+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment (or) 4 years maintenance experience and a Bachelor Degree
- Total Productive Maintenance, continuous improvement, predictive/preventive maintenance programs, and proven effectiveness in MTTF/MTBF reductions.
- Technical experience of Journeymen level.
- Proven ability to appropriately assess and manage risk factors.
- Experience in managing a maintenance department of several different trades groups.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and Kanban.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.