Our client, a recognized industry leader in developing and producing high-quality cement, adopting sustainable practices and reducing the environmental impact of the cement production process, has an immediate opening for Maintenance Supervisor.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all mechanical maintenance activities at the plant.
- A team of maintenance technicians report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance activities are completed in a safe, efficient and timely manner and in compliance with environmental requirements
- Will work with vendors and suppliers, internal and external network to identify best practices and benchmark results to drive goal setting and achieving
- Collaborate with Production, Maintenance, Quality and other departments to implement cost-effective and innovative solutions to effectively enhance operation reliability.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Ensure that employees observe safe work practices and perform work assignments within MSHA guidelines.
- Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained.
- Organize, schedule, and oversee daily preventive/repair maintenance activities.
- Supervise, train, and develop mechanical maintenance staff to achieve the department goals in a manner to create employee ownership
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years cement experience in a Maintenance Supervisor role.
- Cement Manufacturing -- Knowledge of raw materials, methods, and the tools involved in the mining, production, shipping and packaging of cement.
- Mechanical -- Knowledge of equipment used, machines and tools, including their uses, repair of, and maintenance.
- Environmental – Knowledge of proper allocation of waste material and environmental regulations.
- Work experience must include troubleshooting, leadership and in depth data analysis.