ROLE PURPOSE/ POSITION SUMMARY
To implement all maintenance activities at the site, ensuring repairs and changes are performed timely and flawlessly. Responsible for planning and supervising all hourly maintenance associates.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determines day to day priority scheduling and follow up of all maintenance activities and associates performing such work.
- Ensures all necessary facilities systems are kept in reliable working condition and that they meet any required customer / regulatory specifications.
- Develops and implements a maintenance associate development plan to ensure training and development of all associates supervised.
- Coordinates all planned projects and outages with affected parties. Ensures all programmed or scheduled activities are completed on time.
- Ensures that all house keeping duties are performed on time.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- This position has responsibility for Food Safety and Quality within their influence. The associate in this job has the responsibility to report, in a timely manner, Food Safety and Quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action on those problems.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- 3 to 5 years experience strongly preferred in food manufacturing facility with high speed packaging equipment
- 3 to 5 years experience preferred in facilities management service (motor controls, process safety management, water, treatment and electronics)