Our client, a leading supplier of lime with one of the most modern lime plants, has an immediate opening for Maintenance Supervisor. The company's entrepreneurial, people-oriented culture gives employees the opportunity to thrive and realize their full career potential.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for coordination maintenance trades people and specialists to conduct all required activities associated with maintaining the mine and plant facility. The Maintenance Supervisor will be a key member of the plant’s leadership team, and will be an important member of the company-wide maintenance community.
Work Schedule will be Monday through Thursday. Longer shifts may be required during annual shut downs or special projects. Accommodation considerations will be given to employees commuting from out of town. Position will be eligible for company benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained in terms of safety, personnel, quality and efficiency.
- Review, identify and organize training requirements.
- Ensure long and short term planning, scheduling and processes are effectively managed in partnership with production departments.
- Provide a high level of support the plant reliability program.
- Effectively manage all contractors on site performing maintenance activities (safety, work quality & performance).
- Participate in the communication and coordination between maintenance, production, management and other functional groups within the company.
- Responsible to monitor various KPI’s.
- Communicate and work in cooperation with production personnel to ensure equipment up-time is maintained at the highest possible standards in terms of product quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Perform “on–call” duties on rotation with the supervisory team.
- Established track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability learn, and work effectively in a team environment.
- College or University degree in a related field, or Journeyman (ex: Heavy Duty Mechanic, Millwright or Electrician), with a minimum of 5 years heavy industrial experience (maintenance, production or engineering and preferably supervisory experience) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High aptitude in the use of various computer software (excel, word & other MS software.), experience with the use of CMMS.
- Excellent communicator (both written and oral).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a high paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and decision-making skills.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org