The maintenance supervisor provides leadership in the maintenance of the injection molding machines and secondary equipment in order to ensure the production of quality products on a timely basis. You will be responsible for all aspects of the maintenance department which includes maintenance mechanics. The maintenance supervisor will schedule and assign all duties to be completed by the department, purchase spare parts, set up a spare parts inventory, maintain the PM program and provide technical guidance to the mechanics.
Click here to apply online
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related position in the injection molding industry
- Progressive knowledge of the injection molding process, molding equipment and mold tooling
- Results Orientated - including the ability to communicate this necessity to others.
- Ability to react to issues in a timely manner and be flexible with people and operational assets.
- Organizational and problem solving skills as well as coaching and teaching skills.
- Ability to get people organized in a manner that allows each of them to contribute to the success of the group.
- Ability to listen as well as communicate effectively.
- Expertise in process improvement principles.
- Possess a value-added attitude.