Large 500 person Manufacturing Company located in Albion Michigan is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor
- Execute all the activities & assigned projects within the plant and for the efficient and effective use of department / shift manpower, materials, parts and other resources under his/her supervision.
- Develop & lead journeyman and technicians under his/her supervision into well-trained, committed, and spirited “maintenance team”.
- Providing equipment-related expertise and technical guidance to ensure proper work execution.
- Coordinate maintenance efforts between shifts to achieve orderly & accurate changeover to quickly resolve downtime carry over issues then discuss long term fixes to plaguing issues
- Participates in daily maintenance meetings to discuss downtime and corrective actions based off plant needs
- Guide shift to maintain CMMS information accuracy and effectiveness to include work orders, PM tasks and detailed information as required
- Be involved with continuous improvements on PM system & job functions are serving proper purpose to eliminate downtime
- Journeyman’s Card (a plus) in general maintenance, machine repair, electrical, millwright, or equivalent.
- 5+ years maintenance experience working in a manufacturing facility
- 2+ years Supervision
- High School Diploma
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.