Our client, an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor. Become a member of a dynamic team with opportunities for those who exhibit a desire to continually improve skill sets and gain experience.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for coordinating a team of maintenance trades people and specialists. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the continued development and sustainability of the company asset management program. The incumbent will be a key member of the plant’s leadership team.
Work Schedule will be Monday through Friday. Longer shifts may be required during annual shutdowns or special projects. Position will be eligible for full competitive benefits package including health, dental, 401k, and holiday/vacation pay.
- Provide leadership to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained in terms of safety, personnel, quality and efficiency.
- Review, identify and organize training requirements to develop the skills and capabilities of the maintenance team.
- Act as a technical resource and coach to maintenance team members and peers.
- Ensure short- and long-term planning, scheduling and processes are effectively managed in partnership with production departments.
- Provide a high level of support the plant reliability program to enable short- and long-term success in proactive asset management.
- Manage all contractors on site performing maintenance activities (safety, work quality & performance).
- Responsible to monitor various KPI’s to measure the effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities.
- Participate in maintenance budgeting and ensure maintenance costs are well managed.
- Perform “on–call” duties on rotation with the supervisory team.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Established track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong electrical or process automation experience.
- College or University degree in a related field, or Journeyman (ex: Heavy Duty Mechanic, Millwright or Electrician).
- Minimum of 5 years heavy industrial experience (maintenance, production, or engineering and preferably supervisory experience) – or equivalent combination of education and experience.