Oversee predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance programs; supervise and coordinate worker activities engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining equipment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following; other duties may be assigned as required.
- Directs and supervises workers engaged in repairing, dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial equipment on an as required basis.
- Assigns daily work orders for repair activities at start of shift
- Supervise repair activities and preventive maintenance work throughout the shift
- Ensure repair activities completed as assigned; generate follow-up work orders as necessary
- Introduces new preventative maintenance technology programs and ensures these programs meet manufacturer, company, and industry standards.
- Troubleshoots any equipment and/or machinery malfunctions to determine root cause(s) and develops corrective action plans to rectify the problems.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree/diploma from a Technical school or University.
- Three to five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and mechanical drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude/experience. Familiarization of heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Project/process management skills including 6 Sigma, Root-cause analysis and formal quality programs experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP and Ariba experience highly desired.
Cement & Lime