please email resumes to email@example.com
To provide all maintenance and mechanical repairs for the entirety of the facility. To direct all facets of maintenance to ensure maximum operational potential is realized for the entire factory operation, with a minimum of expense and downtime. This is accomplished through preventive maintenance and immediate of failed equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- To provide direction for maintaining and operating all physical equipment and facilities to ensure proper utilization.
- To investigate and, where possible, eliminate any mechanical or maintenance problem which would affect manufacturing schedules.
- To take timely and appropriate corrective action to control unfavorable expenditure trends which would result in exceeding expense budgets.
- To maintain and progressively improve a Preventive Maintenance Program by use of the CMMS system.
- To prepare and submit reports on a timely basis, including Key Performance Indicators, annual operating and capital budgets, and to work within these budget guidelines.
- To diligently work on, and strive for, operational efficiency through Cost Improvement Programs, continuous improvement, and other mechanisms for cost improvement. Conduct special studies as assigned, or perform self-initiated studies designed to improve Departmental services with associated economics.
- To develop Departmental employee relations by continuing communication of all information affecting them and through the conducting of departmental safety meetings so as to develop a safe and healthful working attitude.
- To maintain open lines of communications between departments and employees.