Our partner, a growing global organization is looking for a Maintenance Specialist. Are you looking for a work environment where people can grow, learn, and feel good? For the past 60+ years, their family has grown significantly, and they have worked hard to build their culture around what matters most their people and the environment. The position is located at their brand-new facility in Medina.
The primary purpose of this role is to maintain records, conduct audits, conduct training, and ensure the facility meets Company, Operation Clean Sweep, and OSHA health, safety, and environmental (HSE) standards.
- Responsible for Inventory Strategy
- Enters and submits purchase orders for various Maintenance Dept. projects and stock replenishment.
- Assist with updating new and current safety and environmental training programs to stay compliant with all Company standards.
- Assist with conducting new hire safety orientation training and annual safety training for all associates; maintain a training matrix.
- Review existing safety policies and procedures and update when necessary to stay compliant with Company and OSHA guidelines.
- Maintain updated SDS Index records; perform annual audit of SDS program.
- Assist with organization and recordkeeping of LOTO forms, vehicle check sheets, and forklift check sheets.
- Perform post-accident investigations; record trends based on accident type and work area.
- Partner with site leadership to develop and maintain programs that promote safety.
- Keep management abreast of significant issues or developments that impact quality, safety, health, or environmental.
Prepare and present statistical information to the management team (including but not limited to Near-Miss, Audit Nonconformance, Elements of Risk, etc.)
- Partner daily with the Maintenance & Safety Supervisor to define objectives and priorities.
- Associate degree or related training equivalent or 5 years of relevant work experience
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification – preferred
- CPR & First-Aid Certified – preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with process mapping and basic quality processes preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills that can be displayed in a complex environment
Company Culture & Perks
- Promoting a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Brand new campus that includes employee gym
- Amazing Benefits package
- Attendance Bonus Program
- Social activities, community, and company events
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results.