Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Planner who takes a detailed and organized approach to preventative and corrective maintenance tasks.
The Maintenance Planner will build an interdepartmental partnership between Maintenance and other plant departments with the sole focus of achieving cost-effective equipment reliability excellence. The Maintenance Planner will work directly with the Maintenance Manager to build a reliable SAP database and maintenance team, and will work with Engineering throughout major projects.
- Organize and coordinate the Maintenance Department to repair and maintain the equipment in a cost-effective manner.
- Help identify repetitive problems, troubleshoot equipment, and develop and implement solutions.
- Maintains and maximizes the utilization of the SAP system.
- Estimates, plans, schedules and analyze plant maintenance work.
- Identifies and secures all parts and material required to complete the work
- Promotes safety awareness throughout the plant and Company
- Individual with a positive attitude and strong leadership characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mechanical, or electrical is preferred
- Prior experience planning in an electrical or mechanical maintenance function
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience in heavy manufacturing, cement plant experience preferred
- Solid understanding of preventive/predictive/corrective maintenance principles, techniques, and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and motivate others
- Working knowledge of SAP and CAD software preferred
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com