Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your experience in production to help plan maintenance, schedule repairs, coordinate with direct reports as well as contractors and ensure that the plant is running smoothly. You will assist the Operations Manager in day to day maintenance and maintenance project activities. You will also be responsible to monitor the progress on construction projects, make sure that budgets are tracked and met. This company loves to promote from within and this position has huge growth potential!
- Leading Manufacturer of Pressure Treated Lumber
- Trusted and Best in Class company for over 50+ years
- A firm believer in employee growth and success with a track record of promoting from within!
Benefits & Features:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance as well as Profit Sharing
- 401K retirement plan with an employer match
- Paid vacation time included
- Known for an abundance of up-and-coming nightlife and neighborhoods
- Rich history, vibrant food scene, world-class museums, and entertainment options
- Family-friendly city