Our client, a leader in grain-handling and movement, with a growing, progressive outlook and a network of grain elevators across Canada are needing your mechanical ability, to maintain, troubleshoot and repair the operations side of one of their satellite facilities, located in West Central, SK. Your position is key to optimizing operational efficiencies, minimizing downtime, and managing risk, while ultimately ensuring the timely movement of grain through the facility.
Does this sound like you?
Key Responsibilities Include:
- A strong mechanical ability, with proven troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills (Millwright ticket ideal)
- 2+ years of maintenance experience; preferably in a grain elevator/terminal
- Experience with bearings, conveyors, augers and rail equipment
- Post-secondary training as an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright is an asset but others will be considered
- Farm or ag industry experience also considered an asset
- Able to work in a facility that has grain dust
Are you looking for these elements in your ideal job?
- Maintain and troubleshoot basic control systems (LV Control, PLC's and Electronic Controls)
- Maintain mobile equipment (tractors, bobcats/skidsteers, augers, spreaders, rail movers)
- Manage and streamline a preventative maintenance program
- Develop and maintain a machinery maintenance program
- Troubleshoot and identify root issues causing equipment failure
- Inspect facilities and identify repair and improvements needed
- Supporting the operations team, as required, to streamline operations and get railcars moving
- Reporting regularly to management
- Supporting the maintenance staff at a second satellite facility, as required.
- Ensure any subcontractor and 3rd party service providers are qualified and in compliance with policies and procedures
- A smaller, agricultural community setting with the option of rural or small urban living - close to Kindersley, Biggar, Kerrobert and Rosetown
- Working in an essential industry
- An opportunity to grow your career with a company that supports the success of their employees
- An organization that is committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment
- Personal/Flex days, Sick Days
- Competitive wages
- Complete Benefits
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Edward at 1.306.700.4766 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online