please email resumes to email@example.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess specific fundamental knowledge of bearings,
power transmission equipment, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, fluid
pumping systems, heat transfer, welding principles, rigging, overhead
cranes and mobile equipment operation in support of all facility issues.
- Effectively monitors/inspects equipment/systems for
- Possess proficient skills utilizing hand tools/power
tools/precision tools for the purpose of performing all facets of the
- Perform predictive/preventive/corrective maintenance,
utilize computer systems and programs (SAP, BomDels, IntelEx, Microsoft
Excel, and Word) for documentation of maintenance/safety activities;
perform time entry, enter notifications and work orders, enter corrective
- Champion/participate in all site safety programs,
support all company policies and procedures.
- Able to perform all facets of the repair/maintenance
process at heights or adverse conditions safely.
- Responsible for keeping equipment, work area and tools
clean, orderly and in good working condition.
- Able and willing to cross train as required
- Attend extensive training regarding applicable equipment