please email resumes to email@example.com
• Emphasis on safety and maintaining a safe working environment
• Troubleshooting and repair for electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues for machinery and equipment including upgrades to wiring and conduit.
• Analyze problems, tear down machinery, replace or repair parts and reassemble.
• Work from prints, drawings, sketches, written and/or verbal instructions to perform duties including part fabrication; designing, machining, and fabricating specialty parts for repairs that cannot be typically ordered.
• Use grinders, drill presses, mechanical hand and power tools, electrical gauges and hand tools to perform duties and work with various material handling devices to transport materials to and from work locations.
• Perform a wide variety of duties in the installation, maintenance and repair of plant machinery and equipment invoicing electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related trade activities while following equipment prescribed safety rules regulations and maintaining quality standards.
• Attend internal and external training courses required. Overhead crane inspection certifications, NFPA Arc Flash, and electrical safety are examples of training required.