Days: Monday- Friday
Pay: starting at $19.00
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical systems and equipment in the plant
- Repairs and replaces hydraulics, motors, electrical, pneumatic and other mechanical components
- Assists Maintenance Supervisor with the set-up, preservation and performs scheduled preventative maintenance tasks
- Gains a good understanding of the production lines
- Handy man duties as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- repairs accordingly.
- ensuring that equipment is repaired before leaving.
- 2+ years experience as a maintenance mechanic in a manufacturing
- Solid knowledge and background of electrical controls, CNC programming, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, and tool and die fabrication. PLC is an asset not a requirement
- must have exp on extruders
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Dependable, on-time, on-call availability
All Serious candidates Please submit resume and call 647-407-0715 to set up an interview.