We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager
to join our thriving team at this Corrugated Paperboard and Packaging operation in the Great Lakes region of the US. This Maintenance Manager will be dedicated to ensuring employee performance meets the production and manufacturing schedules while placing a strong emphasis on safe work practices. North American company with operations throughout the US, great mill management team locally.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitating and coordinating safety communications and training
- Managing daily department operations and workflow
- Maintain and improve preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Coordinate equipment improvements to improve safety, quality, and efficiencies.
- Support and schedule equipment trials with suppliers, work with outside contractors, and vendors to complete the work.
- Proactively managing team performance
- Facilitating team meetings
- Overseeing material trials and communicate findings appropriately
- Identifying and implementing cost reductions and coordinating necessary repairs on the equipment