Multi-Billion-dollar * International * Automotive Manufacturing company located in the Monroe Michigan area is looking for a Maintenance Manager:
- Hands On troubleshooting. Problem solve equipment downtime situations.
- and resolve root problems.
- Continuously measure and improve equipment up time.
- Provide leadership to skilled trades and maintenance group resulting in better machine up time and
- extended machine life.
- Lead skilled trades & maintenance group in response to manufacturing downtime
- Maintain ISO 14001 standards across facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Maintenance Manager in a Manufacturing Environment
- 3+ Years Maintenance Management experience
- Need electrical and mechanical maintenance skills
- Background in preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge of automation & assembly processes, including understanding of PLC's.
- Hands On, roll up your sleeve mentality
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.