An award-winning manufacturer of corrugated boxes and display units is seeking a Manufacturing Technician. We look forward to you becoming a part of our team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Practice safe work habits at all times.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot Electrical, Pneumatic, Mechanical, Hydraulic adjustment issues on plant equipment and production equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to parallel all rolls, make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach other maintenance classifications in all qualification requirements and proper maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to use all aspects of the maintenance software program.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and schedule repair of plant (facility) equipment: forklifts, dock doors, office items, lighting, HVAC systems, exhaust systems, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the manufacturing maintenance or engineering is required
- Successfully demonstrate all Class B qualifications.
- Provide own tools necessary to perform maintenance tasks.
- PREFERRED - prior work experience in the corrugated industry.