Our client is a global leader of injection molded and blow molded containers. We are currently looking to add an exceptional Maintenance Manager to add to our dynamic team in our Southern California facility.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating activities for workers engaged in installing, repairing and maintaining machinery and equipment. This includes Preventative and Predictive Maintenance, Assist in diagnosing malfunctions, Scheduling work to be performed, Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules, etc. The qualified candidate must meet the following:
- 8 + yrs. Plus Years in a maintenance management/supervisory roll, within a high paced manufacturing environment .
- 5+ years hands-on machine maintenance experience (plastic processing equipment a plus).
- Must have exceptional decision making abilities
- Degree or trade school education……… very strong plus
Must have experience in directing multi-skilled craftsmen.
- Experience with OSHA, EPA, and HAASP regulations
- Ability to motivate and lead employees… proven team building experience
- Background in continuous improvement.
- Extensive knowledge in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electronic systems.
- Experience with building maintenance and all service related systems etc.
- Proven experience directing engineering / projects etc. -strong plus
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401k with company match, 10 Paid Holidays, Vacation, Flexible Spending Account, Performance Incentive Program, Long Term Care, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Program.Click here to apply online