endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join #1 Leader in manufacturing industrial technology.
This role offers:
- Ability to drive operations excellence in a small plant environment
- New leadership excited for transformation and preventative maintenance
- Lead a tenured team of up to 15 technicians and 1 Maintenance Engineer
- Lead the maintenance staff through their daily routine.
- Work closely with safety and engineering to ensure that all machines and processes are maintained to create a safe work environment.
- Manage building and sustaining the Preventative Maintenance system for all equipment, buildings and grounds.
- Oversight of all work outsourced to contractors & vendors works, as well as MRO buyer
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of heavy manufacturing experience including metals or plastics
- Knowledge of PVC thermoforming, extrusion, programmable controllers, maintenance skills, preferred
- Skilled in electrical, hydraulics, electronics, air, plumbing, HVAC and mechanics, preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.