Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Santee SC area is looking for a Maintenance Manager for this 1500 person manufacturing facility. The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall strategy and direction of the Maintenance Department. This includes responsibility for the technical availability and capability of production machineries (incl. utilities and civil) according to the company's requirements and approved budgets.
- Responsible for the Maintenance Budget for People, Spares, Consumables & External Services
- Implement planned and unplanned maintenance processes in order to achieve annual maintenance targets such as MTTR, MTBF, etc. using standard company tools.
- Prepare yearly maintenance budget and insure adherence.
- Cascade of budgets to the respective areas
- Prepare investment budgets for continuous improvement
- Management of Maintenance Department Cost Centers
- Monitor and report KPIs
- Use KPIs to define appropriate activities/measures, and follow up
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years management of maintenance teams; both engineering and multi craft personnel
- Strong budget and reporting skills
- Strong Microsoft office Suite Experience ( Word, Excel and Power Point)