PURPOSE: The Maintenance Manager will oversee the implementation and management of the Reliability program at this tissue manufacturing operation in the Northeast. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated background of improving the reliability and efficiency of continuous manufacturing operations and high level management and training experience. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct, coordinate, supervise, and plan the activities of staff, tradesmen, contractors and consultants engaged in the installation, repair, maintenance or modification of the facilities equipment, systems, buildings and grounds.
- Implement and Manage the mill Reliability Program, change maintenance culture from reactive to predictive
- Work with other staff members to coordinate and implement the mill capital, operating and maintenance budgets.
- Work with the appropriate regulatory and government agencies to ensure that the mill is complying with federal and provincial regulations.
- Participate in various committees to ensure the mill is complying with corporate guidelines with regard to safety.
- Provide engineering support as required for maintenance trades and operations.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all mill employees and contractors.
- B.S. Mechanical, Electrical, or related Engineering discipline
- 5-10+ years Pulp & Paper industry experience
- Strong background in Reliability, Predictive, and Preventative Maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Training and Development of tradesmen experience
Pulp & Paper