Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an opportunity for a Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for routine and non-routine mechanical equipment inspections and repairs on all major plant systems and mobile equipment.
- Responsible for mechanical sustainability and maintenance improvement strategies to include lubrication program, vibration analysis, data collection and tracking methods.
- Manage the allocation of mechanical maintenance resources and develop and control the plant’s maintenance budget.
- Develop a long-term vision for the Maintenance Department that is consistent with the direction and goals of the plant that works towards continuous improvement.
- Coordinate plant projects and shutdowns to ensure the timely and quality completion of the project and minimize downtime.
- Responsible for reliability efforts for the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required with strong maintenance experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience managing staff in a mechanical maintenance function
- Minimum of 5 years of plant mechanical maintenance experience, cement plant experience preferred, or combination of the above
- Solid understanding of preventive/predictive/corrective maintenance principles, techniques and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and motivate others
- Experience working with large rotating heavy industry machinery and equipment
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org