Multi-Billion dollar international manufacturing company located on the east side of Battle Creek is looking for a Maintenance manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Direct, coordinate and facilitate all aspects of the plant equipment, machines, building and facility.
- Responsible for environmental legal & related requirements, new equipment, new part launches, APQP, engineering changes, enforcing and maintaining TS 16949 and ISO 14001 requirements, continuous improvement, equipment preventive and predictive maintenance and the safety of all Team Members.
- Responsible for and has the authority to establish the duties and activities of positions that directly and/or indirectly report to him.
- Responsible for compliance to OSHA regulations, environmental legal & related requirements, equipment safety and plant engineering and maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain repairs and maintenance, preventative and predictive tasks, to all the equipment and the facility.
- 10+ years working in a Manufacturing Environment
- 4+ years working as a Maintenance Manager
- Equipment and Machine repair experience
- Strong preventive maintenance experience
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.