endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Knox Indiana area is looking for a Maintenance Manager that will be responsible for the efficient operation of all manufacturing equipment, buildings and grounds.
- Executing capital projects on time and within budget and preserving the overall health of all assets within the facility.
- Routine Maintenance Activities Including:
- Preventive Maintenance plans and preservation activities such as lubrication, inspections, testing
- Predictive Maintenance
- Emergency Repairs
- Continuous Improvement on equipment thru predictive measures, and root cause analysis.
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Utilize ERP system (Plex) for data collection, review and reporting of Maintenance Performance metrics
Education and Work Requirements:
- 8+ years working in maintenance in a manufacturing facility
- 3+ years working as a Maintenance Manager
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred or combination of Technical school and experience in similar role
- Knowledge in various control systems including PLC's
- Proficient in Hydraulic Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic series associated with equipment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.