As leader you will create strong partnerships across the business to ensure delivery of our Supply Chain strategies in line with our Growth agenda. You will be responsible for Leading, coaching and developing our Plant multi-functional teams to identify best practices and improvements that will increase our Reliability, Productivity, efficiency and effectiveness. Your goal will be to establish an Agile and synchronized Supply chain.
How you will contribute
- Works cross functionally to develop and implement a strategic Facilities road-map and annual operating plan which is a competitive advantage to the company. Partner with internal & external stakeholders and service providers to define and meet Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability, Engagement goals. Establish a strong governance to review & control Operational performance and continuous Improvement plan to deliver against best in class both internally and externally.
- Lead and be accountable that Building Maintenance program, Facilities maintenance program capabilities, including maintenance repairs & overall operations are in place. Accountable to insure adherence to business continuity plan, manufacturing standards government regulations are understood by all employees/services providers at the site, regularly reviewed and monitored for effective implementation.
- Provide leadership, coaching to Facilities team towards implementation of IL6S-Integrated Lean 6 sigma ways of working: delivering zero breakdowns via preventive/predictive maintenance strategies and technical mastery of maintenance and operation teams; PM (Progressive Maintenance) Pillar, and CBM (condition based monitoring), Visual controls & tools Mgmt., Lubrication mgmt. & Calibration of equipment(s) etc.
- Role model Values and principles through effective coaching, mentoring and builds skills capability across the Plant technical/engineering team to engage with latest modern practices. Have a clear people succession and resource plan, for the asset & technology population , identifying and implementing critical levers to attract, retain and develop critical talent
- Interface with key stakeholders internally and externally to develop and maintain effective relationships, align priorities in order to deliver the company objectives, and goals.
What you will bring
Click here to apply online
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong operational & manufacturing leadership experience in CPG industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts, Safety & GMP standards
- An Engineer with a strong financial & business acumen, project management skills and Knowledge of industrial maintenance and manufacturing equipment, PM (Progressive Maintenance) expertise, Spare parts management, SAP PM module end user knowledge, Technology & Engineering automation basics.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment. Demonstrated abilities in Analytics, problem solving and team building