Our client, a manufacturer of various types of construction cement, has an immediate opportunity for Maintenance Manager.Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will have overall management of the mechanical and electrical maintenance functions of the plant. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for routine and non-routine mechanical and electrical equipment inspections and repairs on all major plant systems.
- Responsible for mechanical and electrical PM/PdM program sustainability and maintenance improvement strategies to include lubrication program, vibration analysis, data collection and tracking methods.
- Provide leadership to mechanics, electricians and trades helpers in the repair and installation of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Lead project studies that have been identified in the capital plan for enhancement, upgrade, or preventative purposes.
- Provide expertise in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of plant system problems to achieve minimal disruptions.
- Manage the allocation of maintenance resources and develop and control the plant’s maintenance budget to provide an efficient and cost-effective operation.
- Provide ongoing maintenance support to the plant for all shifts by managing the plant’s maintenance on-call program.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with strong industrial maintenance experience
- Prior experience managing staff in a mechanical and electrical maintenance function
- Minimum of 5 years of plant mechanical maintenance experience, cement plant experience preferred, or combination
- Solid understanding of preventive/predictive/corrective maintenance principles, techniques and technologies
- Experience working with large rotating heavy industry machinery and equipment
Cement & Lime