Multi-Billion dollar international manufacturing company located on the east side of Battle Creek is looking for a Maintenance manager
Under the general direction of the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager has the authority and responsibility to direct, coordinate and facilitate all aspects of the plant equipment, machines, building and facility. These responsibilities include but are not limited to; environmental legal & related requirements, new equipment, new part launches, APQP, engineering changes, enforcing and maintaining TS 16949 and ISO 14001 requirements, continuous improvement, equipment preventive and predictive maintenance and the safety of all Team Members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for and has the authority to establish the duties and activities of positions that directly and/or indirectly report to him.
- Responsible for compliance to OSHA regulations, environmental legal & related requirements, equipment safety and plant engineering and maintenance.
- Participates in the selection, development, training and discipline of the Maintenance Team.
- Supports and maintains all maintenance functions in the plant, corporate exercises and design programs including: OSHA Regulations, ergonomics, safety of equipment, equipment quality and efficiency, and plant maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain repairs and maintenance, preventative and predictive tasks, to all the equipment and the facility.
- Communicates with Customers, Corporate and Plant personnel to resolve safety, quality, through-put and equipment concerns.
- Prepares and implements changes to improve plant measurable's included in the Operating System (MOS). Addresses up time measurable weekly / monthly.
- 10+ years working in a Manufacturing Environment
- 4+ years working as a Maintenance Manager
- Equipment and Machine repair experience
- Strong preventive maintenance experience
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.