- Role model at the plant by complying with company policies, procedures, rules and regulations as they pertain to safety, health, environmental, and plant production.
- Leads the troubleshooting/root-cause analysis process for plant repairs and unplanned breakdowns
- Ensures completion of required documentation such as work order completion documentation, check-off lists, workplace exams, and safety meetings/tool-box talks.
- Supports the Production Department to identify weekly priorities for maintenance scheduling and planning equipment downtime accordingly.
- Ensures proper completion of production, safety, environmental, and unplanned breakdown work orders to promote plant productivity and reliability.
- Develop, plan, and manage plant maintenance and capex budgets as well as improvement projects.
- Takes part in the design process for Plant/Process Improvement Projects and New Equipment Installs.
- Evaluates, plans, and recommends Maintenance and CAPEX budgets on an annual basis.
- Establishes goals and a road map for maintenance department to promote growth and development team members.
- Bachelor’s degree, Mechanical Engineering discipline preferred but not required.
- 10 – 15 years of plant maintenance experience including supervisory experience required. Previous Cement or Lime experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage direct reports and multiple priorities.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills, leadership abilities, and the ability to think strategically and communicate effectively
- Previous experience utilizing a CMMS is a plus
Cement & Lime