endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive Manufacturing company located in the Monroe Michigan area is looking for a Maintenance Manager:
- Manage the maintenance department in this 500,000 sq. ft. facility.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve equipment downtime situations. Quickly and logically determine and resolve root problems and resolve root problems.
- Continuously measure and improve equipment up time.
- Provide leadership to skilled trades and maintenance group resulting in better machine up time and extended machine life.
- Lead skilled trades & maintenance group in response to manufacturing downtime
- Maintain ISO 14001 standards across facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Maintenance Manager in a Manufacturing Environment
- 3+ Years Maintenance Management experience
- Need electrical and mechanical maintenance skills
- Background in preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge of automation & assembly processes, including understanding of PLC's.
- Hands On, roll up your sleeve mentality
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.