This is an excellent position with a family owned and run, global wholesale supplier of quality forage products. Located minutes from Lethbridge.
- Supervise Staff and Day to Day Operation of the Plant
- Ensure that all Equipment is Running at an Optimal Safe Level
- Oversee Maintenance on Equipment
- Maintenance Records
- Training Staff
- Strong Communication and Relationship Building Ability
- Mechanically Inclined with Experience Working with many types of Equipment:
- Hay Presses, Dehy, Cyclones, Bale Shredders, Loaders, Forklifts, Yard Trucks, Skid Steers, Scissors Lifts, Articulating Lift, Strappers and Wrappers, Pumps, Valves, etc.
- Hard Working, Trouble-shooter with the ability to Lead the Team
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in a Foreman Role
- 7 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday with on-call responsibility for Saturdays
- Stable, Long-Term Employment
- Competitive Compensation
- Employer Paid Benefits Package
- RRSP Benefits after 1 year
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.