A manufacturing company located in the greater Augusta, GA area is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for the oversight of equipment maintenance and troubleshooting. Experience with Lyophilizer equipment is required.
- Work with maintenance techs and operators to investigate problems with processes and/or equipment within a GMP environment
- Supervise the equipment maintenance and troubleshoot problems in connection with the manufacturing equipment such as HPLP, Lyophilizers, HVAC, mechanical and electrical systems, UPS equipment, generators and other pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and correct equipment faults
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field with a minimum of 6 years’ experience working with Lyophilizers; or a Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field with 3 years’ experience working with Lyophilizers
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and identify root causes of mechanical and equipment issues
- Thorough understanding of GMP manufacturing, chromatography and lyophilization
This position offers excellent compensation, bonus and benefits. Relocation is available.