Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located in the Battel Creek area is looking for a mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Analyze activity concerning plant operations with particular attention to damages/stops.
- Data analysis and statistical influence to determine damage diagnostics
- Ensures the updating of preventative maintenance plans
- Contributes to the spare-parts warehouse management, planning, purchasing times, costs, stock levels and strategic importance
- Ensures the control of Maintenance costs, according to budget area
- Investigates machine downtime and determines what intervention is needed.
- Detects causes, types frequency, costs of maintenance interventions for damage diagnostics
- 3+ years of experience working as a Mechanical Maintenance person in plant manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or 5+ years working experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.