endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
We have an immediate opening for a Hot Strip Mill Maintenance Engineer. The initial responsibility will be to provide engineering services to assist the maintenance department with R&D, project management and coordination with outside consultants. This person will assure safe continuous operations within budget through proper maintenance, both repair and preventative of the mechanical equipment within the Hot Strip Mill. This position will report to the Hot Strip Mill Maintenance Manager.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Ensure adherence to all safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Recommend modifications to equipment to attain a more desirable level of efficiency
- Work with production and maintenance staff to evaluate equipment performance and propose improvements
- Demonstrated initiative, critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Experienced in developing scope, getting quotations and working with engineering and construction firms to take projects from conception to execution
- Experienced Mechanical Project Engineer with proven success, planning, leading and executing multi-million-dollar projects
- Experience with new construction or with brownfield additions is desired