Our client, a food manufacturer with a location in Kansas City, has an opening for an experienced Maintenance Engineer
- Will assist with high-level machine and systems troubleshooting and repair, assist engineering and plant staff with the specification, installation, and modification of integrated systems, and provide technical support for all phases of the operation.
- Develop/implement training and development for new Automation technicians and Generalists
- Analyze electrical and controls equipment and recommend potential improvement projects and strategies
- Provide capital project management for plant initiated projects
- Select, supervise, and manage plant electrical contractors
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the National Electrical Code, and applicable state and local codes, ensure the facility is Arc Flash Compliant.
- Education: B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 4+ years of automation experience and/or industrial maintenance experience, preferred.
- Capable of leading and developing a team of Automation and Robotic technicians.
- Advanced electrical trouble shooting skills including VFD’s, required.
- PLC programing and troubleshooting skills, required.
- Controls hardware troubleshooting skills: Allen Bradley ControlLogix/CompactLogix, Allen Bradley RSView, Panel View+ HMI Systems
- Must be able to read P&ID drawings.
- Ability to read and update electrical drawings.
Some travel involved
Click here to apply online
Relocation provided on a regional level
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com