One of the leading cement manufacturing companies in the United States. With over 1,300 valued employees, our client manufactures and distributes its cement products throughout the Midwest, Southwest, Northeast and Southeast regions of the country. Globally, operates in 14 countries and employs almost 10,000 people. They are passionate about sustainably producing cement products for the benefit of society by providing the foundation for crucial infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, tunnels, airports, dams, and residential and industrial buildings.
Commitment to positively contributing to society is a core principle for their business, and the reason they focus heavily on sustainable development. As part of their corporate culture, they recognize their role in meeting the current generation’s needs, while preserving environmental quality and protecting the needs of future generations.
Additionally, quality serves as the foundation of the way they do business. They have established at all our production sites, quality targets for products that meet not only local regulatory standards but also customer requirements.
They strive to provide a corporate culture supporting career growth through strong leadership and development planning.
Join the team, be part of the solution, support evolving innovations, and help continue providing quality products, all while being supported by strong leadership and a comprehensive and competitive benefits program.
Maintenance Engineer to join our team at our Festus Plant (near St. Louis, MO).
- Collaborating and participating in operations and maintenance jobs, developing and executing preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance activity programs, as well as providing technical support to the Maintenance and Operations Department in continuous improvement activities.
- Working closely with the plant Maintenance Manager and the Maintenance Department in developing and maintaining preventative and predictive maintenance plans for equipment that is required from their start-up and throughout their life cycle.
- Suggesting specific activities for inspection, lubrication, cleaning and changing of parts to the equipment, based on recommendations from the manufacturer, the supplier and other criteria.
- Promoting ongoing improvement in equipment and administrative procedures.
- Analyzing equipment Maintenance history, investigate repetitive failures in order to evaluate effectiveness of Preventive – Predictive Maintenance and Operating Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required; Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility preferred/cement preferred (3 - 5 years minimum); experience in heavy industry a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Strong computer skills, with experience with Oracle preferred
- Must have the ability to work overtime, on-call and off-shifts as the job requires
- Knowledge of inspection routes, oil analysis, vibration analysis, thermography, and ultrasound to assess equipment health and plan corrective actions – Preventive Maintenance Umbrella