endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located on the East side of Battle Creek area is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Plans Resource Utilization
- Contributes to the spare-parts warehouse management, planning, purchasing times, costs, stock levels and strategic importance
- Defines benchmarks concerning maintenance control index/parameters and establish referring report.
- Designing and modifying parts in order to promote continuous improvement
- Analyze activity concerning plant operations with particular attention to damages/stops.
- Ensures the updating of preventative maintenance plans
- Ensures the control of Maintenance costs, according to budget area
- Investigates machine downtime and determines what intervention is needed.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Mechanical Maintenance person in plant manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred **or** 5+ years industrial maintenance experience working in a manufacturing environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.