endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large, Global Manufacturing Company located in Sumter SC is looking for an Electrical Engineer that has in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Budget, install, and procure the start-up of electrical projects in the plant
- Provide assistance in problem-solving and troubleshooting equipment within the maintenance department
- Ensure all drawings/prints are kept updated and that all new equipment spare parts are set-up
- Maintain plant interest in all projects for which outside or internal engineering in designing, procuring, and stating up is required
- Support maintenance in troubleshooting, repairing, replacing problem equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or another related 4-year degree
- 5+ years’ experience working in a plant manufacturing environment
- PLC experience is Beckhoff and/or Siemens
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.