- Four (4) years’ experience troubleshooting electrical controls and working with PLC’s in an industrial facility.
- Must demonstrate the safe and proper installation techniques for power systems wiring.
- Must successfully demonstrate completed wiring installations, including running conduit.
- Must demonstrate full working knowledge of the NEC and power distribution systems.
- Must be capable of bending rigid and aluminum conduits.
- Must be capable of calculating circuit sizes, wire and conduit size per National Electrical Code.
- Must be capable of providing electrical services from prints, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Must be capable of reading wiring schematics, sketching electrical circuit components and their wiring.
- CMMS experience
- Must have initial RCRA training and annual RCRA refresher training along with on the job training specific to the assigned job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attached resume required
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing automotive environment.
- Associate degree in related field
- Perform electrical maintenance and repairs on all plant electrical systems, 13.2 KV, 4160 V 480 V and 277 V three phase systems, 240 V and 208 V single and three phase system, 120-volt single phase systems as well as 24- and 12-volt systems.
- Perform electrical maintenance on DC systems as necessary.
- Perform electrical installations, including running conduit, pulling wire, mounting and wiring of electrical components and switches.
- Perform maintenance from work orders, preventative work orders (PM’s) as well as from written and verbal instructions.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems for plant equipment and systems using PLC equipment. Perform other duties as required Utilize basic mechanical knowledge to repair other mechanical and hydraulic equipment as well as electrical equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot various sized hoist and cranes
- Operate Forklifts 7 & Aerial lifts
Eight hour shift with paid lunch, time and a half over 8 hours, double time over 10 hour, 401k with company match, retirement pension, full coverage benefit plan options, paid vacation (up to 5 weeks), 15 calendar holidays, paid sick/disability leave (including sick days), employee assistance program; comprehensive health and wellness programs (including no cost wellness clinic for employee and covered dependents), on-site fitness center, tuition assistance, and attendance bonuses.Click here to apply online